Friday 24 June 2011

Dank Hemp-infused Energy Drink - Customer Review

Have you tried Dank, the hemp infused energy drink? One of our awesome customers at Ignite Smoke Shop tried Dank, and even thoughtfully wrote the following review of this magical elixir called Dank:

"When I quizzically strolled over to the Dank Energy Drink display inside Inhale Smoke Shop I did not know what to expect. What was this stuff with the canna-friendly moniker? More importantly, was it any good? I chose to go with the Blueberry-Pomegranate flavor, and made my way over to the register. I was slightly skeptical when I popped open the can and discovered it looked and smelled just like grape soda-pop. Alas I was presently surprised when I took a sip and blueberry rushed forth with a fizzy texture followed by a delicious pomegranate after-taste that was perfectly balanced. Each can contains about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee(150mg), and a healthy dose of hemp seed powder. Quite frankly the drink is pretty dank and I would buy it again for sure."

- Tony Fabro


IGNITE SMOKE SHOP
109 W Cordova St
Vancouver, BC
V6B 1E1

A big shout out to Tony for this great review. Dank was started locally in Canada in 2009 and comes in four flavours: Citrus Mango, Blueberry Pomegranate, Purple Rush and Sugar Free. A can goes for $2.50 and is available chilled in our shop and in other independent retailers across BC and Alberta.

Note* Kids were drinking it at highschool and it caused an uproar amongst more conservative teachers because they thought the kids were drinking marijuana! The horrors!

Try the Dank; "a legal buzz without the fuzz!" Have you tried it? How was it? Let us know in the comment section below.

5 comments:

  1. Hello dear audience,

    How are you? How do you passing your every moment?Hope very well.In here,
    You can classify the Wholesale Handbags in terms of the usage such as handbags for storing large numbers of items and handbags for storing only your small belongings.Look forward to :online headshop glass water pipes

    Happy moment,
    Olivia Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt great to read about Dank drinks on your article
    Great accessory to have and enjoy - !.
    Great success in the disposable e-cigarettes' market

    Pop Pods
    By Smoke Arsenal - available in 50mg and 20mg. These are closed nicsalt pods with pre-filled flavors like grape, watermelon, banana and many morel.Cheers To Life
    Lets Deliver In Wholesale
    Pop Vapor in canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to drink Dank Hemp-infused Energy Drink and it helped me with the pain in my legs. I would drink 2 can of Dank a day one in the morning and one in the early evenings. I only stopped drinking it because they stopped selling it in my area in Ontario Canada. I wish they still had it here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have great flavors and i miss them very much

      Delete
  4. Thanks for this informative post! This is such an important topic. Iget Vape uses the latest technology to create delicious, flavorful vapor that you can inhale whenever you want. Stop smoking cigarettes and start vaping today.

    ReplyDelete